Book Your Holiday Packages
LTC Tours Travels Packages
THE ALL INDIA SERVICES LTC (LEAVE TRAVEL CONCESSION) RULES, 1975:Under Central Government Rules, a Government servant can draw advance in respect of the journey proposed to be performed under the Leave Travel Concession scheme by himself and/or by members of his family 60 days before the proposed date of the outward journey. He should however produce railway cash receipts within ten days of the drawal of the advance to the competent authority to show that he has actually utilized the amount to purchase tickets. These orders are applicable to All India Service officers also, who are governed by the Central Rules.
The Central Government have decided that in the case of Leave Travel Concession to visit any place in India (other than home town), once in a block of four years, the reimbursement of fare may be allowed for the entire distance both ways without any deduction in respect of the first 400/160 km as at present. Leave Travel Concession to home town shall also be admissible irrespective of the distance between the headquarters of the Government Servant and his home-town once in a block of two calendar years.
Leave Travel Concession Rules as per 6th CPC - (w.e.f. 01.09.2008)
1.LTC Rules is allowed to all Government servants irrespective of the distance between headquarters and their home town.
2. LTC Rules is allowed Hometown" means the town, village or any other place declared as such by the servant and accepted by the controlling officer.
3. LTC Rules is allowed only to those who have completed one year of service on the date of journey.
4. LTC Rules is allowed for self and family.
5. LTC Rules is allowed only to the family (in the case of an employee under suspension).
6. LTC Rules is allowed to journey to Home Town" once in a block of two years.
7. LTC Rules is allowed journey to Any place in India" once in a block of four years.
8. LTC Rules is allowed to expression "any place in India" will cover any place within the territory of India whether it is on the mainland, or overseas.
9. LTC Rules is allowed journey to Any place in India" in lieu of one journey to Home Town.
10. LTC Rules is allowed availing during all leave periods
11. LTC Rules is allowed all journeys to travel by Rail/Road/Air/Ship.
12. LTC Rules is allowed privilege not availed during a block may be availed before end of the next year.
13. LTC Rules is allowed allow family members independently in any number of batches.
14. LTC Rules is allowed traveling to Any place in India" the employee and or members of the family may travel either to the same place or different places of their choice.
15. LTC Rules is allowed traveling to visit Any place in India" or can visit his same Home Town also.
16. LTC Rules is allowed in the same two-year block, some members of family can avail Home Town concession while other Any place in India".
17. LTC Rules is allowed reimbursement by the entitled class or actually traveled class, whichever is less.
18. LTC Rules is allowed 90 per cent of the anticipated reimbursement amount may be granted as advance.
19. LTC Rules is allowed Grade Pay holders of Rs.2400, 2600 and 2800 can go AC-II Tier class by train.
20. LTC Rules is allowed Grade Pay holders of below Rs.2400 can go AC-III Tier / First Class / AC-Chair Car class by train.